Andreas Schaupp | 21 Jul 14:17 2014
Picon

x2goclient: english version not installable

I'm trying to install the English version of x2goclient on Windows 7. During
the installation process I can select German or English, but regardless
what I select there, the installer always installs the German version.

I've downloaded x2goclient 4.0.2.1 version from
http://code.x2go.org/releases/binary-win32/x2goclient/releases/
I've also tried older versions from this directory, but still got the same
result, the english version is selectable but isn't installed after
selction.

I have this problem on both german and english version of
Windows 7, 64bit.

Gmane