Mike Gabriel | 4 Oct 12:56 2012
Picon

Re: Using x2go on different clients

Hi Rui,

On Do 04 Okt 2012 22:51:57 CEST Rui Cruz wrote:

> Also, don't know if this helps, but I'm running a Custom desktop with
> command 'gnome-session --session=gnome-classic' to avoid using Unity on
> server side.

Not sure about the other issues you reported. I haven't seen those before.

However, note that latest X2Go Server packages (3.1.1.4) know about
GNOME and Unity and it should be possible to select a GNOME session as
desktop session in X2Go Client. For Unity you can select Unity. The
server-side X2Go tools will detect the OS environment of the server
and launch the requested desktop session (GNOME or Unity, depends on
your selection in X2Go Client).

Greets,
Mike

--