Rui Cruz | 4 Oct 22:51 2012
Picon

Using x2go on different clients

Hi there,

Us anyone experience problems with different Ubuntu and Windows 7
environments on client side?

I notice two differences when running x2go from Ubuntu and Windows 7:
- if you run from the first time after the reboot using from Windows 7
when running the client on Ubuntu your screen will be fullscreen and you
can't use the numbers on the numpad keyboard.
- if you run from the first time after the reboot from Ubuntu, you
cannot use numpad on Windows (and the  <at>  sign)

So, if you start your remote computer with one of them, you better not
try to use another because some funtions will break.

Does anyone know about this problem or something similar?

Also, don't know if this helps, but I'm running a Custom desktop with
command 'gnome-session --session=gnome-classic' to avoid using Unity on
server side.

Rui Cruz | Webmaster | 968271502
www.ruicruz.pt

Gmane