From: Terje Andersen <teranders-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user
Date: Wednesday 10th October 2012 21:05:29 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Den 10. okt. 2012 18:17 skrev
følgende:

> Why doesn't the X2Go Client have XFCE?  Isn't there a way to set up
> XFCE?

You should use "custom" in the  session profile in the client and then
give  the command to your WM start command. For xfce I think "/usr/
bin/startxfce4" would be right, but you must check if this is true on your
system.

> Why doesn't PyHoca work?  I launch a remote host, it asks for signon and
> that is approved, but then nothing.  Manual launch, and nothing.

From what you, in a rather short description, explain here it sounds to me
that it works. You need to click the pyhoca  icon in the systray and choose
to do the actual connection, or session start if you like, because the way
pyhoca works your authenticated at the point you describe. The next step is
to connect using that icon in the systray.
When you understand it, it's actually useful and powerful to use.

By the way, I think there are some documentation on how to use pyhoca in
the wiki.

> Debian Testing with X2Go 3.99.3.0-0
>
> --
> http://www.fastmail.fm - Send your email