From: Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel-QcRmU36LScxyC2I0vPwN6RvVK+yQ3ZXh <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: multiple Connections with same name/ip
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user
Date: Thursday 11th October 2012 09:23:06 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Hi,

On Mi 10 Okt 2012 14:09:26 CEST Georg Sch├╝tz wrote:

> first of all: thanks for x2go. We are using it in the kmux-project.

Nice!!! If you have any re-input back to the X2Go project feel free to
contact us on the x2go-dev mailing list. I'd like to know in what way
you integrate X2Go in your distro.

> My Problem: i do connect to several servers via vpn but only one at a
> time. Inside the vpn the terminalservers name is allways kmux-svc and
> his ip is allways the same.

> If i try to connect to the second kmux-svc i'll get the message that
> the host key did change and i have to remove it from the key-file than
> the new one is entered.
>
> Could you please give me an idea how to obtain such a setup without
> manually editing the ssh stuff?

On the remote KMUX-svc you could use a tool like autossh to create a
tunnel from

   kmux-svc: to kmux-svc:22

With you X2Go Client (or PyHoca-GUI, have you tried that, as it will
fit your needs better, I guess) you then connect to
kmux-svc:. Note, for every such server you have to use a
different .

BTW: you should experience the same issue with normal SSH(!?!?).

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM