From: <merc1984-362TJNa6IEM <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: PyHoca-GUI tweaks (was: (no subject))
Newsgroups: gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user
Date: Thursday 11th October 2012 16:37:01 UTC (over 4 years ago)
On Thu, Oct 11, 2012, at 02:14, Mike Gabriel wrote:

Hi,

On Mi 10 Okt 2012 23:21:32 CEST  wrote:

Yes, you have to explicitly specify a private key in the session

settings. During the last days I have implemented ,,auto-discovery''

of SSH private keys and SSH agent authentication (X2GoClient already

has this feature and also a session switch for that).

 I tried setting to the private ecdsa key on the client, but it says
invalid private key.

The session auto-starting (and also profile auto-conecting) has to be
enabled by some command line switches:

pyhoca-gui --auto-connect --start-on-connect --resume-on-connect

If you use those options on the cmdline, the autoconnect and autostart
features in the session profile will become functional.

(hmmm... maybe I should enable those by default???)

OK that works, thanks. I modified the KDE menu entry to change the
default command.

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148