Michael Korn | 19 Nov 17:18 2012
Picon

German Keyboard Layout issue

Hello,

I'm using Ubuntu 12.04 with X2go from the repository.
If I work local, then I have no problems with the Keyboard Layout (de).
But if I use X2go I have some issues.

If I set (in Session preferences->Settings->Keyboard)
Keyboard layout: de
Keyboard model: pc105/de
then I can't use the numpad correctly. If Num is unlocked, then it's
fine. If I lock Num to use the numbers, then it works sometimes. E.g.
sometimes I get '4' and sometimes the cursor goes one position to the
left, if I press '4'.

If I set (in Session preferences->Settings->Keyboard)
Keyboard layout: auto
Keyboard model:
then the numpad works, but "AltGr", the arrow keys and "Strg" don't work
correctly.

Do anyone know the right configuration?

Thanks,
Michael