senrabdet | 3 Dec 14:03 2012
Picon

Q: Command Field in GUI & Way to use SSH config file?

Hi All:

We had a couple of quick questions:

1)  Command Field in GUI:
In the x2go GUI there is a "Command:" field.  What is this for?  It does not seem to be accessible if Gnome or KDE are selected.

2)  Config File
Does x2go use the ssh config file?  If not, is there a way to get it to do so?

We're looking for a way to pass parameters like we might do with ssh from the command line.

Thanks,

Ted

Hi All:

Gmane