Home
Reading
Searching
Subscribe
Sponsors
Statistics
Posting
Contact
Spam
Lists
Links
About
Hosting
Filtering
Features Download
Marketing
Archives
FAQ
Blog
 
Gmane
From: Mark Evenson <evenson.not.org-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: stack overflow when compiling alexandria-tests
Newsgroups: gmane.lisp.armedbear.devel
Date: Tuesday 20th December 2011 10:45:12 UTC (over 4 years ago)
On Dec 20, 2011, at 01:06 , Anton Vodonosov wrote:

> Hello
> 
> I am running tests of some libraries with ABCL (I decided to setup an
test environment for CL libraries). 
> 
> When compiling alexandria tests by (quicklisp:quickload
:alexandria-tests)
> it encounters StackOverflow. I am using the latest quicklisp. I've tried
to increase
> the java stack size by -XX:ThreadStackSize=12048, but it doesn't help.

I can't quite decide if this is the ABCL reader or the compiler, but it is
something funky with dealing the "#1=(#1#)" form used by alexandria-tests
to exercise the circular tree detection code.   

I [filed a bug to track this problem][#191].

[#191]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/ticket/191

Thanks for the bug report!
 
CD: 3ms