Raymond Toy (RT/EUS | 31 Mar 15:16 2008

Clisp 2.44.1 fails with gcc 3.4.3 on sparc

In case any one cares, I tried building clisp 2.44.1 using gcc 3.4.3
on sparc.  The sources appear to build and an image is created.
However, when running make check, the check eventually gets a segfault
that crashes clisp.

I didn't use any special libraries and only had libsigsegv available.
More info available if anyone wants to take a look.

Using the same sources, I rebuilt using gcc 3.3.3, and make check
finishes just fine.  This works for me, so the fact that 3.4.3 doesn't
work is not so important to me.

just about anything Open Source.