Joel Shellman | 4 Apr 17:50 2012

Book of Shen

I saw that the Book of Shen is supposed to be coming out soon.
Assuming it will be sold as an electronic and physical copy together
at a reasonable price, I would be interested in paying in advance for
early access to a rough electronic version sooner. I'd be willing to
provide feedback, report errors, etc. This has been done for similar
books such as via

Also, if you're looking for publishing options, you might consider:
It appears to be easy and free to make your book available this way. I
have no personal experience with it, though I'm considering it for

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qilang" group.