Joel Shellman | 4 Apr 17:50 2012

Book of Shen

I saw that the Book of Shen is supposed to be coming out soon.
Assuming it will be sold as an electronic and physical copy together
at a reasonable price, I would be interested in paying in advance for
early access to a rough electronic version sooner. I'd be willing to
provide feedback, report errors, etc. This has been done for similar
books such as via http://manning.com/about/meap.html

Also, if you're looking for publishing options, you might consider:
https://www.createspace.com/
It appears to be easy and free to make your book available this way. I
have no personal experience with it, though I'm considering it for
someday.