From: Christophe Rhodes <csr21 <at> cantab.net>
Subject: sbcl-1.1.7 released
Newsgroups: gmane.lisp.steel-bank.announce
Date: Monday 29th April 2013 16:22:42 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Dear all,

I have just released sbcl-1.1.7; release notes are appended to this
message.  Share and enjoy.

Best wishes,

Christophe

changes in sbcl-1.1.7 relative to sbcl-1.1.6:
  * enhancement: TRACE :PRINT-ALL handles multiple-valued forms.
    (lp#457053)
  * bug fix: :allocation slot option works for condition slots
    (lp#1049404)
  * bug fix: redefining conditions does not lead to multiple evaluations of
    hairy slot initfunctions anymore (lp#1164969)
  * bug fix: CLASS-DIRECT-DEFAULT-INITARGS now works for condition classes
    (lp#1164970)
  * bug fix: function constants now work as initforms and default initarg
    values of conditions (lp#539517)
  * bug fix: svref/(setf svref) on symbol macros don't crash the compiler
    anymore. (Minimal test case provided by James M. Lawrence on
sbcl-devel)
  * bug fix: no more bogus ## references when pretty printing backquoted
    forms with non-trivial structure sharing. (lp#1161218)
  * bug fix: Don't signal an error on (setf (documentation nil 'function)
    "doc").  Signal a style-warning instead when trying to set
documentation
    of NIL for all other documentation types.  (Reported by Zach
    Beane; regression since 2e52fa05.)
  * bug fix: modular arithmetic involving large constants and conditionals
    should no longer result in spurious dead code elimination.  (Reported
by
    Eric Marsden).
  * bug fix: our mach exception handler can seemingly called very early in
    the program execution process on OS X 10.8.0. Try and handle that case
    robustly, without potentially leaking mach ports too much.
  * optimization: LOGBITP and LOGTEST optimizations from x86 ported to
x86_64.