Christophe Rhodes | 8 Apr 21:47 2013

Call for Mentors (was Re: Google Summer of Code application)

Christophe Rhodes <csr21 <at>> writes:

> If there are students out there who might be interested in working on
> SBCL over the summer, now is a good time to get interested.

Also, anyone who is interesting in mentoring a student over the summer,
on projects listed at <> or any other
projects (including projects which students might themselves come up
with) should contemplate signing up as a registered mentor at

I'll try to construct a template for student applications soon, but if
anyone wants to beat me to the punch that's fine.

Employer Resources Portal