Christophe Rhodes | 8 Apr 21:47 2013
Picon

Call for Mentors (was Re: Google Summer of Code application)

Christophe Rhodes <csr21 <at> cantab.net> writes:

> If there are students out there who might be interested in working on
> SBCL over the summer, now is a good time to get interested.

Also, anyone who is interesting in mentoring a student over the summer,
on projects listed at <http://www.sbcl.org/gsoc2013/ideas/> or any other
projects (including projects which students might themselves come up
with) should contemplate signing up as a registered mentor at
<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2013/sbcl>.

I'll try to construct a template for student applications soon, but if
anyone wants to beat me to the punch that's fine.

Best,

Christophe

Employer Resources Portal