From: Christophe Rhodes <csr21 <at> cantab.net>
Subject: Call for Mentors (was Re: Google Summer of Code application)
Newsgroups: gmane.lisp.steel-bank.devel
Date: Monday 8th April 2013 19:47:01 UTC (over 3 years ago)
Christophe Rhodes  writes:

> If there are students out there who might be interested in working on
> SBCL over the summer, now is a good time to get interested.

Also, anyone who is interesting in mentoring a student over the summer,
on projects listed at <http://www.sbcl.org/gsoc2013/ideas/>
or any other
projects (including projects which students might themselves come up
with) should contemplate signing up as a registered mentor at
<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2013/sbcl>.

I'll try to construct a template for student applications soon, but if
anyone wants to beat me to the punch that's fine.

Best,

Christophe

Employer Resources Portal