GMarianne Brenton | 14 Dec 03:16 2007

lifted controls

Presenting the energy Co to be in for rest 2007
ENERBRITE TECHNOLOGI
Symbol : ETGU

Energy sector is hot right now, and everyone wants in

About the Co
We have two strategic objectives:

~ to become a market leader in developing and marketing innovative and intelligent energy saving
solutions that achieve significant savings in the cost of energy and substantial improvements in energy
conservation to the benefit of both consumers and the environment

~ to be an integrator of smart automated lifestyle systems that control the interior environment
(climate, entertainment, lighting, security) of residential and professional spaces

Ride this winner for easy double or triple bagger

The new requirements "will have a direct impact on reducing illnesses, hospitalizations and deaths in one
of New Jersey's most vulnerable populations -- our children," Jacobs said in a statement.

There are a lot of differences between us, and those are the contrasts that should be drawn," she said. "I'm
running a campaign about who I am, what I've done and that's what I'm going to stay focused on."

There are a lot of differences between us, and those are the contrasts that should be drawn," she said. "I'm
running a campaign about who I am, what I've done and that's what I'm going to stay focused on."

It's surprising that it never got thrown away," he said. "How someone found it, I don't know."

Starting in September, all children attending preschool or licensed day care centers will have to get an
annual flu shot, Jacobs said. That makes New Jersey the first state to require flu shots for preschoolers
or older students, according to the American Academy of Pediatrics.