From: GMarianne Brenton <youthfulbu <at> clarkconcepts.com>
Subject: lifted controls
Newsgroups: gmane.mail.bmf.user
Date: Friday 14th December 2007 02:16:01 UTC (over 8 years ago)
Presenting the energy Co to be in for rest 2007
ENERBRITE TECHNOLOGI
Symbol : ETGU

Energy sector is hot right now, and everyone wants in

About the Co
We have two strategic objectives:

~ to become a market leader in developing and marketing innovative and
intelligent energy saving solutions that achieve significant savings in the
cost of energy and substantial improvements in energy conservation to the
benefit of both consumers and the environment

~ to be an integrator of smart automated lifestyle systems that control the
interior environment (climate, entertainment, lighting, security) of
residential and professional spaces

Ride this winner for easy double or triple bagger

The new requirements "will have a direct impact on reducing illnesses,
hospitalizations and deaths in one of New Jersey's most vulnerable
populations -- our children," Jacobs said in a statement.

There are a lot of differences between us, and those are the contrasts that
should be drawn," she said. "I'm running a campaign about who I am, what
I've done and that's what I'm going to stay focused on."

There are a lot of differences between us, and those are the contrasts that
should be drawn," she said. "I'm running a campaign about who I am, what
I've done and that's what I'm going to stay focused on."

It's surprising that it never got thrown away," he said. "How someone found
it, I don't know."

Starting in September, all children attending preschool or licensed day
care centers will have to get an annual flu shot, Jacobs said. That makes
New Jersey the first state to require flu shots for preschoolers or older
students, according to the American Academy of Pediatrics.