Alexander Søndergaard | 2 May 13:08 2012

Re: Server responded: ('NO', ['[ALREADYEXISTS] Duplicate folder name?(Failure)'])

Ok, I now found the issue, my nametrans was fine but:

"every nametrans setting on a remote repository requires an equivalent
nametrans rule on the local repository that reverses the