From: Julia Grant <aka.biscuitgirl <at> gmail.com>
Subject: OT: Turismo
Newsgroups: gmane.music.list-for-whoever
Date: Saturday 1st October 2005 14:45:21 UTC (over 11 years ago)
Hi guys, sorry, very off topic but trying to get to as many people as
poss...
 Tonight is supposedly the last ever Turismo gig as they've decided to
split
up. Turismo are an unsigned Hull band and, in my opinion, only bettered by
TBS, HMs and BNL. Please, please, please, anyone who I've forced to listen
to their music and has actually enjoyed it, tell them that all they need is
a decent manager and a bit more determination and how dare they be so
selfish as to go and split up!!
 If you get a chance, either leave a message on their forum at
http://www.network54.com/Index/46873
or send supportive/threatening emails
to...
Baggott (singer/songwriter) - [email protected]
James (bass) - james@*turismouk.co.uk <[email protected]>*
Rich (drums) - rich@*turismouk.co.uk *
Presty (guitar) - jon@*turismouk.co.uk <[email protected]>*
 Btw, anyone who'd like some mp3s, just lmk and I'll see what I can do,
next
time I'm near a computer.
 Thanks for reading,
Jules

--
www.turismouk.co.uk <http://www.turismouk.co.uk>

http://listforwhoever.tk
This email was sent to: [email protected]