Cliff Proctor | 20 Apr 22:36 2012

Re: Search Voices in the Net

Hi Dell

For albums go here:  http://www.voices-in-the-net.de/voicesr1.htm then either use “find” in your
web browser to get the album title or just scroll down to the year of release.

For track titles go here: http://www.voices-in-the-net.de/voicesco.htm  all songs are listed in A-Z
(you can go to a specific starting letter by using the links at the top of the page.

All tracks are linked to the various albums/compilations that they’re from.

Wonderful web-site !

-----Original Message-----
From: Adele Outland
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 9:01 PM
To: tadream <at> yahoogroups.com
Subject: [tadream] Search Voices in the Net

This has bothered me for some time and I've felt stupid about it since you guys seem to find things on Voices so
easily. How do you do a search there; for example, Izu (which I was trying to find out about)? I don't know
anything about it so I can't choose any particular category and was hoping there was a place just to do a
general search by name. It's a terrific web site, don't get me wrong; I just wish I knew more about how to use
it. Thanks. 8-Dell

As time slips into memory, memory fades into dreams.