From: Cliff Proctor <cliff.proctor <at> sky.com>
Subject: Re: Search Voices in the Net
Newsgroups: gmane.music.tangerine-dream
Date: Friday 20th April 2012 20:36:01 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Hi Dell

For albums go here:  http://www.voices-in-the-net.de/voicesr1.htm
then either use “find” in your web browser to get the album title or
just scroll down to the year of release.

For track titles go here: http://www.voices-in-the-net.de/voicesco.htm
 all songs are listed in A-Z (you can go to a specific starting letter by
using the links at the top of the page.

All tracks are linked to the various albums/compilations that they’re
from.

Wonderful web-site !