From: bty983625 <r.d.j.w <at> btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: Search Voices in the Net
Newsgroups: gmane.music.tangerine-dream
Date: Tuesday 24th April 2012 16:40:28 UTC (over 4 years ago)
It's always worth doing a search for TD on Amazon, all sorts of stuff turns
up. Sometimes cheaper than buying direct from the Tangerine Dream website
too! Izu is clarified well on the official TD website -
www.tangerinedream.org

Roger

--- In [email protected], Adele Outland  wrote:

> This has bothered me for some time and I've felt stupid about it since
you guys seem to find things on Voices so easily. How do you do a search
there; for example, Izu (which I was trying to find out about)? I don't
know anything about it so I can't choose any particular category and was
hoping there was a place just to do a general search by name. It's a
terrific web site, don't get me wrong; I just wish I knew more about how to
use it. Thanks. 8-Dell

wrote:

> > There are a couple of errors (you may be aware of them already)
> >
> > If you didn√Ęt know..
> >
> > On disc 2, track 2 is listed as Epsilon in Malaysian Pale (Alternate
version from Solo 1974-1979) but my CD plays Tropic Of Capricorn (the first
4 minutes of it anyway)
> > On disc 3, track 8 is listed as Tropic Of Capricorn (Alternate version
from Solo 1974-1979) and my CD plays IF810 from Macula Transfer

> I seem to remember reading this someplace. Wow. What would a TD Virgin
release be without some errors :-). At least it sounds like they just
messed up bonus material and not the core album tracks.

> How is the mastering...is there any noticible improvement from previous
releases?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: