bty983625 | 24 Apr 18:40 2012

Re: Search Voices in the Net

It's always worth doing a search for TD on Amazon, all sorts of stuff turns up. Sometimes cheaper than buying
direct from the Tangerine Dream website too! Izu is clarified well on the official TD website - www.tangerinedream.org

Roger

--- In tadream <at> yahoogroups.com, Adele Outland <outlanda60 <at> ...> wrote:

> This has bothered me for some time and I've felt stupid about it since you guys seem to find things on Voices
so easily. How do you do a search there; for example, Izu (which I was trying to find out about)? I don't know
anything about it so I can't choose any particular category and was hoping there was a place just to do a
general search by name. It's a terrific web site, don't get me wrong; I just wish I knew more about how to use
it. Thanks. 8-Dell

http://www.voices-in-the-net.de/the_virgin_years_1974_1978.htm  ?

> --- In mailto:tadream%40yahoogroups.com, "Cliff Proctor" <cliff.proctor <at> > wrote:
> >
> > There are a couple of errors (you may be aware of them already)
> >
> > If you didnât know..
> >
> > On disc 2, track 2 is listed as Epsilon in Malaysian Pale (Alternate version from Solo 1974-1979) but my CD
plays Tropic Of Capricorn (the first 4 minutes of it anyway)
> > On disc 3, track 8 is listed as Tropic Of Capricorn (Alternate version from Solo 1974-1979) and my CD plays
IF810 from Macula Transfer

> I seem to remember reading this someplace. Wow. What would a TD Virgin release be without some errors :-).
At least it sounds like they just messed up bonus material and not the core album tracks.

> How is the mastering...is there any noticible improvement from previous releases?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: