Alex Shepard | 6 Apr 19:46 2007

Re: Newbie with Python issue

I believe what's missing is the python rrdtool module.

Try this:
artemis:~ alexs$ python -c 'import rrdtool'

If you get something like:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in ?
ImportError: No module named rrdtool

Then you need to find the 'python-rrdtool' RPM (it appears to be on RPMFind) or build the source from