From: Richard Jackson <RJackson-2i2pPuz+iYg <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: MQ 2394 error???
Newsgroups: gmane.network.mq.devel
Date: Friday 10th April 2009 19:54:02 UTC (over 9 years ago)
Group

We're supporting a client app talking to Z/OS using HP-Connect-it?? Every
once in a while the app is getting a 2394 and 2010 error.
We are MQ V6 on ZOS.

2394 is access to a non-indexed queue using indexed GMO...  and ... 2010
is record too big for client channel.

Neither one of these cases are true.

I saw a hit for MA0F and 2394 . Something about AMI. Could Connect-it be
using MA0F?

Rich Jackson
DTCC/Transaction & Messaging Technology
212-855-8297

DTCC DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and any
attachments from your system. The recipient should check this email
and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The company
accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.

To unsubscribe, write to
LISTSERV-0lvw86wZMd9k/[email protected] and,
in the message body (not the subject), write: SIGNOFF MQSERIES
Archive: http://listserv.meduniwien.ac.at/archives/mqser-l.html

CD: 14ms