Re: Connecting with Netscape hangs, but wget and ncftp work

Jedi/Sector One writes:
 > On Sun, Aug 01, 2004 at 10:29:48PM +0200, Patrik Skulski wrote:
 > > Try starting PureFTPd with the -b flag.
 >
 >   I'd rather bet for a passive/active issue.

Yes, that seems to be the issue, I have done this with my adsl router
for my pc, but I don't really understand the iptables syntax ;(

Anyways, currently I'm trying to get some help on irc (freenode)
#emacs.

Thanx though, if I don't fix this soon, I'll post again.