Mika Fischer | 12 Jan 13:00 2010
Picon

Keymap for US (International) layout

Hi,

it has long bugged me that rdesktop didn't include a working keymap
for the US (International) keyboard layout. So today I sat down and
created one. Please find it attached.

This makes all the AltGr combinations work.

Please consider including it in rdesktop by default.

Best,
 Mika
Attachment (en-us-intl): application/octet-stream, 2439 bytes