From: Thomas Schultz <tststs <at> gmx.de>
Subject: slrn has a new (old) maintainer
Newsgroups: gmane.network.slrn.announce
Date: Sunday 7th October 2007 19:33:08 UTC (over 10 years ago)
Dear slrn community,

without doubt, you will have noticed that I have stopped being active on
Usenet quite some time ago, for various reasons. Consequently, I have
devoted less and less time to the development of slrn.

I recently informed John E. Davis, slrn's original author and maintainer
up to version 0.9.6.4, of the fact that I wish to lay down
responsibility for the project, in order to give it a chance to evolve
further. Fortunately, John agreed to take over maintainance again. I
believe his technical expertise makes him the perfect candidate for the
job and wish both him and the project all the best for the future.

Best regards
    Thomas