From: Aviv Zilberman <Aviv.Zilberman-L7yka4VA4XVBDgjK7y7TUQ <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: SSH key exchange in mid-session
Newsgroups: gmane.network.ssh.libssh.general
Date: Tuesday 1st May 2012 12:32:24 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Hello,

I want to start using with libssh in order to achieve SSH communication.
The problem is that the target SSH server (not SFTP server in my case) is
also configuring to drop the session after 1G or 1 hour.
I notice the following limitation of libssh in below link and I have 2
questions :
http://www.libssh.org/archive/libssh/2012-04/0000001.html

1)      As far as I understood from the RFC only the symmetric session key
itself supposed to be exchange - no need to repeat the initialize handshake
include asymmetric keys.

I am right ? is it done automatically ? I think openssh support it so why
libssh not ?

2)      Assuming I would like to support it anyway. Is there a way to do so
using libssh ? if so, what it is ?

Thanks in advance,
Aviv      Zilberman.

This e-mail message is intended for the recipient only and contains
information which is CONFIDENTIAL and which may be proprietary to ECI
Telecom. If you have received this transmission in error, please inform us
by e-mail, phone or fax, and then delete the original and all copies
thereof.

CD: 3ms