Ganesh Kumar | 25 Apr 12:11 2012
Picon

openthinclient-server-0.1.3 virtual appliance user name and password

Hi Guys,

I am New to openthinclient project, I recently download the virtual
appliance openthinclient-server-0.1.3 virtual appliance, successfully
downloaded openthinclient-server-0.1.3.zip But I didn't know username
and password, I am very eager getting response guys. please share
username and password.

-Ganesh.

Live Security Virtual Conference