From: Ganesh Kumar <bugcy013-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: openthinclient-server-0.1.3 virtual appliance user name and password
Newsgroups: gmane.network.thin-clients.openthinclient.user
Date: Wednesday 25th April 2012 10:11:09 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Hi Guys,

I am New to openthinclient project, I recently download the virtual
appliance openthinclient-server-0.1.3 virtual appliance, successfully
downloaded openthinclient-server-0.1.3.zip But I didn't know username
and password, I am very eager getting response guys. please share
username and password.

-Ganesh.

Live Security Virtual Conference