Martin Schatz | 17 Jan 13:28 2010
Picon

how to start a published Aplication (citrix Xen App fundametials)

Dear Mailing List,

I use OTC and i like it, but now i have a problem. I want to create a TC that automatically starts a published XAF aplication, but i do not know how to do it.
If i use Citrix Receiver 11.x aplication and use on option Servertype the option "published aplication" i do not know what to enter at Parameters... and where to put the name of the aplication i want to start...

can somebody hep me?

Thnks for reading this and sorry for my bad english

Greetings from gernany,

Martin

http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsaconf-dev2dev
http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsaconf-dev2dev