Benjamin Henrion | 25 Mar 10:29 2012

Dbus like bus based on zeromq?

Hi,

I was juts reading this article about a Dbus replacement:

http://linuxfr.org/news/a-bus-un-autre-bus-dedie-gnu-linux-embarque

Someone mentioned zeromq, how easy would be to have a daemon that replaces dbus?

How would the applications talk to such daemon? via json?

I think the capability of zeromq to have ipc+tcp is very interesting
in this context.

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-3500762

Gmane