From: Benjamin Henrion <bh <at> udev.org>
Subject: Dbus like bus based on zeromq?
Newsgroups: gmane.network.zeromq.devel
Date: Sunday 25th March 2012 08:29:18 UTC (over 4 years ago)
Hi,

I was juts reading this article about a Dbus replacement:

http://linuxfr.org/news/a-bus-un-autre-bus-dedie-gnu-linux-embarque

Someone mentioned zeromq, how easy would be to have a daemon that replaces
dbus?

How would the applications talk to such daemon? via json?

I think the capability of zeromq to have ipc+tcp is very interesting
in this context.

--
Benjamin Henrion
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-3500762

CD: 3ms