xdzgor | 15 Mar 03:46 2011

no corresponding field in template file

I started up Eclipse today, and suddenly my GWT project is giving me
weird errors like "field xxx has no corresponding field in template
file...". Yet I can see it does (as it did yesterday, where it
compiled fine!)

I tried restarting Eclipse, and performing a "clean", but this did not

I then copied the whole project structure on the file system to
another location, and imported the copied project into Eclipse (made
sure I "renamed" it in the .project file).... and it compiles fine!
The old project still won't compile.

What's going on?