Anivar Aravind | 10 Nov 09:28 2009
Picon

Re: Tavultesoft keyman 6.0.164.0 (Mozhi keymap 1.1.1)

2009/11/10 I.P.Murali|ഐ.പി.മുരളി <ipmurali-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
Hi,
I am using subject mentioned software to write Malayalam on windows
xp.
I tried to install the same on one of my friends new laptap(Windows
7), it installed but could not change the language to Malayalam.

Dear Murali, This is mail is offtopic in this list. SMC-Discuss list is  *not for*   discussing about malayalam support in Proprietory environments

~ Regards
Anivar

--
"[It is not] possible to distinguish between 'numerical' and 'nonnumerical' algorithms, as if numbers were somehow different from other kinds of precise information." - Donald Knuth