From: Philip Sbrogna <psbrogna-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: MonadLUG > July Meeting > Open Format
Newsgroups: gmane.org.user-groups.linux.gnhlug.announce
Date: Tuesday 6th July 2010 12:11:29 UTC (over 8 years ago)
Hope you all had a great Independence Day weekend! Here's this month's
announcement:

When: 7 PM, July 8th, 2010
Where: SAU 1 offices, 106 Hancock Road, Peterborough, NH
What: Open Format - no scheduled topic or speaker. Bring your latest
hardware or software challenge/question for the group to discuss and offer
advice.

Notes

1. The MonadLUG scheduled talk for July on Linux Sound Architecture has
been rescheduled to September. This was done because several users
requested an open format meeting.

2. There will be no August meeting - hope you're all enjoying your summer.

3. We can always use volunteer speakers from with our group- don't be shy.
A couple of you have hinted at something but none haven committed to a
date.

Cheers,
- Philip

CD: 18ms