Alexis Moinet | 1 Oct 12:13 2007
Picon

Re: Some articles can be patroled, others can't

Henrik Rasmussen wrote :
> I am using an installation of MediaWiki (version 1.8.2) on which I am sysop.
>
> The page Speciel:Recentchanges&hidebots=0&days=30&limit=500&hidepatrolled=1 shows a list of the
latest articles, which I check and patrol when I have reviewed the changes.

> All changes is correctly listed with a red exclamation mark. Some is listed as
>
> 	N b! 14:24 CRON (forskel; historik) . . Her (Diskussion | bidrag | bloker) (Redirecting to Cron)
>
> While others are listed as (translated from Danish)
>
> 	-N  ! 14:45 Pingvin (4 Changes; History) [Akmo? (4×)]
>       	    ! 14:45 (current; last) . . Akmo (Talk | contribs | block) (?Systemansvarlig)
> 	          ! 14:43 (current; last) . . Akmo (Talk | contribs | block) (?Support info til HP)
>       	    ! 14:41 (current; last) . . Akmo (Talk | contribs | block) (?Support info til HP)
> 	       N  ! 14:40 (current; last) . . Akmo (Talk | contribs | block)
>

> While I can patrol articles with only one revision, by clicking Changes, I am not able to patrol the each of
the multible revisions, since "current" and "last" does not contain any Patrol links

> Why is it impossible to patrol the multible revisions (neither each single revision to an article nor all
multible revisions to an article collectively)? The MediaWiki Help at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Patrolled_edit does not seem to explain this.

if I click on "last", I have the [mark as patrolled edit] link (except for the N ! whose "last" is not clickable)

NB1 : a "&rcid=##" appears in the url

NB2 : you're using "enhanced Special:Recentchanges", could you try normal Recentchanges just to see if
you have the problem there too (you must click on "diff" link to see the [mark as patrolled edit] link) ?

Gmane