Jim Hu | 1 Mar 17:22 2008
Picon

Re: Ajax Search Suggest (my first extension)

function wfAjaxSetSearchSuggestHeaders($outputPage) {
 >>        global $wgJsMimeType, $wgStylePath,$wgScriptPath;
         $outputPage->addLink(
                 array(
                         'rel' => 'stylesheet',
                         'type' => 'text/css',
 >>                        'href' => $wgScriptPath.'/extensions/
searchsuggest/style.css'
                 )
         );
 >>        $outputPage->addScript( "<script type=\"{$wgJsMimeType}\"
src=\"$wgScriptPath/extensions/searchsuggest/searchsuggest.js\">"."</
script>\n");
         $outputPage->addScript( "<script type=\"{$wgJsMimeType}
\">hookEvent(\"load\", ss_ajax_onload);</script>\n" );
}

On Mar 1, 2008, at 10:10 AM, Jim Hu wrote:

> I'm having similar problems.  I think there's a path problem in
> setting the header, and the js file isn't loading. Playing with it
> now.
>
> Jim
>
> On Mar 1, 2008, at 9:53 AM, Adam Meyer wrote:
>
>> Hmmm... Im not sure why that is.
>> In the javascript file, do you see the ss_ajax_onload function??
>>
>> -Adam
>>
>> On Mar 1, 2008, at 10:30 AM, Grietinus Koops wrote:
>>
>>> Adam,
>>> Excellent! I only don't get it working for some reason...
>>> There's an error "ss_ajax_onload is not defined" if I look in the
>>> script
>>> errors... Any idea? I use MW1.10

Jim Hu
Associate Professor