From: Vijay <vijay <at> osco.in>
Subject: We Need Your Support
Newsgroups: gmane.os.bsd.india
Date: Sunday 23rd May 2010 12:07:18 UTC (over 7 years ago)
Hello ,
My name is G.Vijayan and I am the CEO and Co-Founder of Blue Genie
Technologies Pvt.Ltd which was founded in the year 2010. Our mission is
“to make every part of our business simple for the customers, yet provide

them an effective and “Focal Excellence” service”.
Our organization is planning to come up with an event to create awareness
of open source tools and to encourage students to innovate using open
source tools. The date that we have decided to hold the program is August
13th and 14th 2010 .

Name of the Conference : GO-OS 2010 (GO Open Source 2010)

Date : 13th & 14th August 2010

Venue : Raja Muthiah Mandram, Madurai

Objective
The key objective of OSCO GO-OS 2010 Conference cum Exhibition is to
create awareness and impart practical knowledge on Open Source for
students. The conference would host high profile resource persons from
various parts of the country. An exposition is planned to showcase various

Open Source based products and services of different organizations working

in the space of Open Source. The paper presentation competition for IT and

Management students is on for the purpose of encouraging students to
deeply realize the values and benefits of Open Source.
The conference would help position Madurai, a hub location for open source

software development. A series of follow-up activities planned after this
event to ensure the improved awareness and penetration levels with
enterprises and institutions.

We invite Speakers, Volunteers, Subject-matter experts, LUG’s, Media
partners, Sponsors to engage with us

For more information visit www.osco.in

Regards
G.Vijayan