From: Mohammad Abdellatif <moh.abdellatif-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: how to correctly interpret powertrace output
Newsgroups: gmane.os.contiki.devel
Date: Wednesday 2nd May 2012 11:19:55 UTC (over 4 years ago)
you will have to go through the data sheet of the platform you are using.
it will tell you the consumption of each state and then you will have to
multiply this value by the time the platform is in each of these states

*Mohammad Abdellatif*
*
*
*Phd student at Faculty of Engineering University of Porto (FEUP)*
*Researcher at Inesc Porto, UTM, WiN *
*http://win.inescporto.pt/mma* <http://win.inescporto.pt/mma>