Mohammad Abdellatif | 2 May 13:19 2012
Picon

Re: how to correctly interpret powertrace output

you will have to go through the data sheet of the platform you are using. it will tell you the consumption of each state and then you will have to multiply this value by the time the platform is in each of these states

Mohammad Abdellatif

Phd student at Faculty of Engineering University of Porto (FEUP)
Researcher at Inesc Porto, UTM, WiN