David Given | 3 Mar 12:49 2012

Re: [tack-deval]Problem Building ACK

On 01/05/12 09:04, Zack Eswards wrote:
> When building ACK on my computer,
> An error saying: Array full_mask is too small for this machine. It said it was in assert.c but I see almost
nothing there...
> The only thing I can think of was that when I got my new hard drive I installed a 64bit version of Ubuntu
instead of the 32bit version, any way to fix this,

Yes, unfortunately it does not work on 64-bit systems. I've managed to
fix a couple of problems (someone elsewhere was asking about it) but
there's a peculiar crash in em_opt that is not amenable to diagnosis.
If, er, anyone wants to help...

--
┌─── dg@cowlark.com ─────
http://www.cowlark.com ─────