From: David Given <dg <at> cowlark.com>
Subject: Re: [tack-deval]Problem Building ACK
Newsgroups: gmane.os.minix.ack
Date: Saturday 3rd March 2012 11:49:00 UTC (over 4 years ago)
On 01/05/12 09:04, Zack Eswards wrote:
> When building ACK on my computer,
> An error saying: Array full_mask is too small for this machine. It said
it was in assert.c but I see almost nothing there...
> The only thing I can think of was that when I got my new hard drive I
installed a 64bit version of Ubuntu instead of the 32bit version, any way
to fix this,

Yes, unfortunately it does not work on 64-bit systems. I've managed to
fix a couple of problems (someone elsewhere was asking about it) but
there's a peculiar crash in em_opt that is not amenable to diagnosis.
If, er, anyone wants to help...

│
│ "Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by
│ stupidity." --- Nick Diamos (Hanlon's Razor)

CD: 4ms