Anil Gulecha | 28 Jul 20:02 2010

Nexenta Core Platform 3.0 RC3 Released

Hi All,

On behalf of the Nexenta project, I'd like to announce the
availability of the Nexenta Core Platform 3.0 RC3.

You can download the latest iso image from

The main changes over the RC2 release include:

* ON fixes backported to b134

Nexenta ON gate repository:

* NCP2 stable repository (with b104 packages) is now moved to hardy-unstable

* NCP3 RC2 repository (if you want to stay with RC1 bits) hardy-unstable

Please set your sources.list accordingly.

With the NCP3 GA release imminent, we can use your help mirroring the
release directory and repository. If you would like to help mirror,
please follow the instructions below, and send me a mail offline.

Unless major issues are reported, this release will become the final
NCP3 release.

Please file bug reports/RFEs at

The Nexenta Team.