Re: August 2009 GMOD Meeting

Hello all,

Just a reminder that the August 2009 GMOD Meeting is being held 6-7
August, in Oxford, UK.  With a little over 3 weeks to go, the meeting
is now 40% full.  All remaining space is available on a first come
first served basis, and I encourage you to register now, before all
open slots are taken.  (The January meeting was completely full.)

You can register at

Dave C.

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 1:47 PM, Dave Clements, GMOD Help
Desk<gmodhelp <at>> wrote:
> Hello all,
> The next GMOD meeting will be held 6-7 August, at the University of
> Oxford, in Oxford, United Kingdom. Registration is now open. Space is
> available on a first come, first served basis and there is room for 55
> attendees. The meeting cost is £50.  See
> to register
> As with previous GMOD meetings, this meeting will have a mixture of
> project, component, and user talks. The agenda is driven by attendee
> suggestions, and you are encouraged to add your suggestions now (see
> For examples of what happens at a GMOD meeting, see the writeups of
> the January 2009, July 2008, or any other previous meeting (see
> GMOD meetings are an excellent way to
> meet other GMOD developers and users and to learn (and affect) what's
> coming in the project.
> Please join us in Oxford this August,
> Dave Clements
> GMOD Help Desk
> Note: Unless you have applied to and been admitted to the Summer
> School, don't you dare register for it. The registration web site will
> let you do this, but bureaucratic hellishness will ensue.
> --
> * Learn more about GMOD at: ISMB/ECCB:
>   (BioMart, Chado, Galaxy, InterMine)
> * Please keep responses on the list!
> * Was this helpful?  Let us know at

* Register now for the August GMOD Meeting:
* Please keep responses on the list!
* Was this helpful?  Let us know at

details at: