Robert Castelo | 2 Nov 09:33 2009

Re: MatLab SimBiology

dear Maura,

i'm not expert on this and i'm not familiar with the SimBiology toolbox
for MatLab, but i had once a nice short incursion into this subject with
the book:

S.P. Ellner and J. Guckenheimer
Dynamic Models in Biology
Princeton University Press (2006)

from this web page you'll see that it has supplementary materials in the
following link:

which consist of both matlab and ** R ** scripts.