Dan Tenenbaum | 20 Mar 18:22 2012

Re: Rgraphiz

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 1:42 AM, zahra / زهرا  ghayyomi / قیومی
<z.ghayyomi <at> modares.ac.ir> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> My name is zahra. I'm MSC student at Tarbiat Modares University.
>

> I have followed the instructions for installing Rgraphviz (on a win 7.0 with R2.14.2) at the following
link :

> Error : .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'Rgraphviz', details:
>  call: value[[3L]](cond)
>  error: unable to load shared object 'C:/Users/parisa/Documents/R/win-library/2.14/Rgraphviz/libs/x64/Rgraphviz.dll':
>  LoadLibrary failure:  The specified module could not be found.
>

>  Check that (1) graphviz is installed on your system; (2) the
>  installed version of graphviz matches '2.20.3'; this is the version
>  used to build this Rgraphviz package; (3) graphviz is accessible to
>  R, e.g., the path to the graphviz 'bin' directory is in the system
>  'PATH' variable.  See additional instructions in the 'README' file of
>  the Rgraphviz 'source' distribution, available at
>
>  http://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/Rgraphviz.html
>
>  Ask further questions on the Bioconductor mailing list
>
>  http://bioconductor.org/docs/mailList.html
>

> Error: package/namespace load failed for ‘Rgraphviz’
>

> what's the libcdt-4.dll ?

It is part of graphviz.
As recommended in the Rgraphviz documentation, you may want to
install an older version of graphviz, ideally the same version that
was used to build Rgraphviz. You can get it here:

http://www.graphviz.org/pub/graphviz/stable/windows/graphviz-2.20.3a.msi

Then make sure that the graphviz BIN directory is in your system PATH,
as suggested by this error message.

More information is here:
http://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/readmes/Rgraphviz/README

http://geekswithblogs.net/renso/archive/2009/10/21/how-to-set-the-windows-path-in-windows-7.aspx