Himanshu Sharma | 24 Jan 00:31 2013

differential expression analysis for 1 vs 1 experiment

Dear All,
I have data without replicates. So, I have a single file for condition and a single file for control. I know
doing a differential analysis will not make any sense statistically. But, I was still interested as a
biologist to figure this out. Any suggestion to how I should go ahead with the same?.
I usually use affy package and limma for my analysis but I don't think limma works for one vs one comparison.

Kindly let me know of any  strategy or other tools or software that could be useful for doing the same.
Thanks in advance.
Himanshu

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]