Maciej Jończyk | 7 Mar 12:21 2013
Picon

Re: Fwd: problem with reading gpr files

> From: konika chawla <chawla@...>
>
> Subject: [BioC] Fwd: problem with reading gpr files
> (Posting it a second time ..) Hi I am new to analyzing gpr files and
> I am getting an error in the first stage of reading them.
>

>        library(limma) myfiles <- dir(pattern=3D"gpr") RG <-
> read.maimages(myfiles, source=3D"genepix")
>
>   Where also I get the error=20
>
>        Error in `[.data.frame`(obj, , columns[[a]]) : undefined
> columns selected
>
>I tried to look for solution but couldn't find any except that the
> 'gpr files should be used as obtained from genepix'.

You're not so far from correct commands.
Please look at limma documentation - there are some clear explanations.
You have to make targets file and read it with readTargets,
then you should use read.maimages using target frame and directory with
gprs.

Hope that helps

Best Wishes

--
Dr Maciej Jonczyk,
Department of Plant Molecular Ecophysiology