Joseph Viviano | 25 Apr 00:56 2013

BHC appears to be broken

<mailto:bioconductor@...>Hello all,

I am having a great deal of trouble getting BHC to run on non-trivial
datasets. I am using the following commands:

data           <- read.csv("data.csv")
itemLabels <- names(data)
timePoints <- 1:24 # for the time-course case

nDataItems <- nrow(data) # this equals 152000, approximately
nFeatures  <- ncol(data)   # this equals 24

BHC_OUT <- bhc(data,itemLabels,timePoints"time-course",verbose=TRUE)

This causes R to immediately lock up on windows 7, linux mint 13, and
OSX 10.6.8. The input data are variance normalized time-series exported
from MATLAB.

Here is a sample timeseries from the .csv:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Joseph

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Bioconductor mailing list