Rory Stark | 2 May 12:47 2013

Re: Diff Bind consultation

Hi Alejandra-

First, can you check the versions you are using by sending the output of sessionInfo()? The color bars were
added to DiffBind at some point and are not present in all versions. You need version 1.4.0 or later, which
corresponds to Bioconductor 2.11 (R 2.15).

Next, check the help page for dba.plotHeatmap:

> ?dba.plotHeatmap

All of the heatmaps drawn in the Examples code have category color bars, if you have a reasonably current version.

Cheers-
Rory

From: Alejandra Eugenia Medina Rivera <medina.alexiel@...<mailto:medina.alexiel@...>>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 16:43:40 -0400
To: Rory Stark <rory.stark@...<mailto:rory.stark@...>>
Subject: Diff Bind consultation

Dear Rory

I'm currently trying to draw a heatmap with your library using DNase data. I can actually draw the heatmap
but I cannot add the cathegories bar you show in the DiffBind documentation example with the tamoxifen data.

In fact I tried to draw the tamoxifen data heatmap using all the examples from the documentation and I get it
but without the upper category colour bar, which is what I want. Is there an option for this?

Thanks

Alejandra Medina

--
Alejandra Eugenia Medina Rivera.