Kaj Chokeshaiusaha [guest] | 13 Oct 07:18 2013

Setting weight to agilent source

Dear R helpers,

I'm very new to Agilent analysis and still on my self-learning the usage of 'limma'. I would like to
apologize everyone if my question is too naive to be asked.

I have read 'Using of Limma'. In the topic "4.7 Image-derived Spot Quality Weights", there are examples of
setting weights to genepix and spot sources provided.

According to my zero experience, I do have no idea how to do this properly with files of 'agilent' source.

Would you please recommend me some 'should be done' settings? I really need suggestions from experienced
people at this step.

Best Regards,
Kaj Chokeshaiusaha

 -- output of sessionInfo():

R version 2.15.3 (2013-03-01)
Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=Thai_Thailand.874  LC_CTYPE=Thai_Thailand.874
[3] LC_MONETARY=Thai_Thailand.874 LC_NUMERIC=C
[5] LC_TIME=Thai_Thailand.874

attached base packages:

Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.