From: <linguist-/0DHeLk3Z6+9GSExHykU6Q <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: 22.4616, Jobs: Various Languages; Lexicography: Linguists, AECOM
Newsgroups: gmane.science.linguistics.linguist-list
Date: Friday 18th November 2011 20:17:58 UTC (over 4 years ago)
LINGUIST List: Vol-22-4616. Fri Nov 18 2011. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Moderators: Anthony Aristar, Eastern Michigan U

            Helen Aristar-Dry, Eastern Michigan U

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Homepage: http://linguistlist.org

Editor for this issue: Kristen Dunkinson

The LINGUIST List strongly encourages employers to engage in
non-discriminatory
hiring practices. We urge employers not to discriminate on the grounds of
race,
ethnicity, nationality, disability, age, religion, gender, or sexual
orientation.

employment page http://linguistlist.org/jobs/jobnet.html.
This page has been set
up so that people can report on the employment standards of various
countries.

1)