Grzegorz Plichta | 24 Apr 19:04 2010

[Wikimania2010] Facebook Wikimania page

I have contacted Angela Beesley Starling and she made me an administrator of the "Wikimania" group on Facebook (currently boasting a membership of 122 people).!/group.php?gid=2400108526
I have also used the "create an event" function of Facebook to create a page for Wikimania 2010!/event.php?eid=113486368685147

If you have any ideas how to use those facebook pages to spread information about Wikimania 2010 or would like to use this pages to make some annoucements than please contact me or Angela Beesley Starling.

Cheers Grzegorz Plichta / MK wars / Mieciu K

Org mailing list