From: APRAF Berlin (Director) <contact-AReG+QOrC+wXlBErbT+ueg <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: FW: DEATH: Dr. Joyce Mitchell Cook (1933-2014)
Newsgroups: gmane.science.philosophy.region.europe
Date: Monday 16th June 2014 17:31:49 UTC (over 4 years ago)

Subscribers to this list who are unfamiliar with Dr. Cook¹s achievements
may
wish to browse the short biography at
http://adrianpiper.com/about_cook.shtml
 .

--
Prof. Dr. Adrian M. S. Piper
APRA Foundation Berlin

--------------
Rationality and the Structure of the Self
(2008; Second Edition 2013)
Volume I: The Humean Conception
Volume II: A Kantian Conception
http://www.adrianpiper.com/rss/index.shtml

Messages to the list are archived at http://listserv.liv.ac.uk/archives/philos-l.html
and http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.science.philosophy.region.europe.

Current posts are also available via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PhilosL

To sign off the list send a blank message to
[email protected].org

Discussions should be moved to chora: enrol via
http://listserv.liv.ac.uk/archives/chora.html.

CD: 17ms