From: Heather Dewey-Hagborg <heather-Y+OgxfEabuQfNXFWsNdKCw <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: issue with prompt_them script
Newsgroups: gmane.science.tts.festvox
Date: Tuesday 31st May 2011 14:57:21 UTC (over 7 years ago)
Thanks everyone for help. I ended up modifying the prompt_them script.
For the moment I replaces na_play with a call to the sox library: play
and na_record with another call to sox: rec wav/$f.wav trim 0 $duration
I will next try to modify it so it uses user interactivity ie. record until
the user presses a key.

Thanks again!
Heather

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 12:15 PM, Jeremy Salwen
wrote:

> The source code for the script is the script itself!
>
> If you open it up, you will see it is using na_record to record your
> prompts.  If you change it to the appropriate sound recording tool for
OSX,