Benja Fallenstein | 2 Oct 20:39 2003

MIME type for ReStructuredText

Hi guys,

I had need for a registered MIME type for reStructuredText for something
I was doing, so I made a registration in the personal tree ("prs.",
which is simplest to register something in), for::

     text/prs.fallenstein.rst

The registration is at
http://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/text/prs.fallenstein.rst

I thought I'd tell this here, as if someone else needs to use a MIME
type for ReST, using this may be nicer that having to use an x- type or
having to register your own.

As I say in the registration, if somebody who's more intimitely involved
with ReST wants to take change control for the registration, speak up,
I'll gladly surrender it.

Cheers,
- Benja