Alexandre Leray | 2 Apr 15:36 2010

Re: Javascript implementation of PHP Markdown Extra?

Hi Keith,

I'm not sure it solves your problem but you could take a look at it is a very promising jquery
based markdown editor. I'd like to improve it with markdown extensions
such as footnotes when I'll have time, but right now I'm too busy.
Anyway it has a very good API that makes it a good candidate for plugins.

Good luck,