From: Alexandre Leray <alexandre <at> alexandreleray.com>
Subject: Re: Javascript implementation of PHP Markdown Extra?
Newsgroups: gmane.text.markdown.general
Date: Friday 2nd April 2010 13:36:54 UTC (over 6 years ago)
Hi Keith,

I'm not sure it solves your problem but you could take a look at
http://github.com/tstone/jquery-markedit/
it is a very promising jquery
based markdown editor. I'd like to improve it with markdown extensions
such as footnotes when I'll have time, but right now I'm too busy.
Anyway it has a very good API that makes it a good candidate for plugins.

Good luck,

Alex